Left Coast Floyds

Updates for the grandparents, family, and friends. Or, an attempt to make 6000 km seem like only 500 km.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mommy is sore!

Aidan and I went to "Baby Bootcamp" this morning on the recommendation of a couple of Moms I have been hanging out with. I met Gen and Julia at Music class and we have been going out for coffee after class. They talked about their fitness classes on Wednesdays and Fridays and I asked about them. They both liked them so I decided to go and check it out.

Me being me, I decided that since there was only two weeks left of the class for this session and since it would be cheaper than dropping in each time I signed up before I changed my mind. That being said I now have three more classes that Aidan and I have to go to. It was really good and if I don't die from the sore muscles I think I will sign up for the next session. It definitely gets me out and Aidan seemed to have a good time. If I can keep up doing the baby crunches, push ups, bicep curls and squats, and tri-cep curls with Aidan I will be one of the strongest women alive! :) (The walk to and from the community centre with the stroller and the hills helps as well!)

The only problem that I have encountered is that after the nap Aidan and had this afternoon (2 hrs) I am very stiff and sore. I guess I have not used those muscles as much in awhile. But I am getting more limber as the nap wears off so I guess Friday shouldn't be as bad. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home