Left Coast Floyds

Updates for the grandparents, family, and friends. Or, an attempt to make 6000 km seem like only 500 km.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Is it teething or do we just miss Mommy and Daddy?

So I am not sure what was up with Mr. Aidan last night but he is sure being a pain in the butt. He woke up at least 4 times last night and not softly at all. Usually we can at least ignore 1 waking sine he doesn't really wake but makes noises in his sleep. But no, last might is was full on crying. I swear that he spent the whole night feeding again.

So today Aidan has been Mr. Cranky-pants, and lets admit it Mr. Crappy-pants. He is drooling up a storm and has had at least 5 bowel movements today. Not diarrhea (thank you for that miracle), but lots. I guess that I will have to make an amendment to the cranky-pants a bit, Aidan was wonderful while Lynn and Hendrik were visiting. It is 6:30 pm now and he has been fed and is in his PJ's. I think I will try to put him to bed for all our sakes. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home