Left Coast Floyds

Updates for the grandparents, family, and friends. Or, an attempt to make 6000 km seem like only 500 km.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blue gone.

I am just coming off the remnants of getting the blue streaks in my hair.

Sigh. I was just reading a blog by a mom who wants to get pink streaks in her hair and it makes me sad that I just got rid of the blue streaks in my hair. I loved seeing the blue in my hair when I was brushing it out at night. Unfortunately with Mary across the country I really don't have anyone to dye the streaks back for me. They were getting a sickly green-gray colour and that made me feel old.

Oh well, I dyed it dark brown/black and I think I might try to go get it cut. I am not sure though, it has taken me almost two years to get it this long. I will keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting one's hair cut and/ or coloured makes one feel sooo!! pampered. Moms need this. I liked the dark blue too. You do look beautiful with short hair, long hair, you are just my beautiful girl.

5:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should go for it and cut off your hair. Do it. It will feel so nice and healthy. I personally think you look hot with short hair. prowwwww. And remember when it is short you can do whatever you want to it and then just cut it off and start over again. Maybe you could try the blue black from the drug store. It can be pretty. Another thing you could do is get a bottle of blue hair dye and put it in all over your hair. It wont be bright blue, but it should add a nice blue tone to it. I am going to be going back to blue pretty soon as I am tired of the red, and will let you know how it looks. remember your birthday is coming up so I need to send you some hair dye. Maybe if you are really good I will send you the money to get if proffesionally done as I have been bad about sending it the past few years. Mimi the terrible

9:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home