Left Coast Floyds

Updates for the grandparents, family, and friends. Or, an attempt to make 6000 km seem like only 500 km.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Post 3: am I Stupid?

Well, ok, it started well. Then I realized that Tristan is a sleep moaner. A loud sleep moaner. Aidan did well and I made sure the music was on. Unfortunately the sleep timer kicked in at about 45-50 minutes of his sleep. Which for those of you who don't know Aidan's sleep patterns is about the time he will wake up if something disturbs his cycle. So I only go about 40 minutes to myself.

Oh well, tomorrow I will have the music playing the whole time!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another rule of babies is that one never should think that one has "me" time even if the babies are out of the house. That just assures that baby will wake up, come home, find some mischeif...

9:46 a.m.  
Blogger Cristina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today. We both have baby boys right around the same age. My son is 13 months. :)

9:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home