Left Coast Floyds

Updates for the grandparents, family, and friends. Or, an attempt to make 6000 km seem like only 500 km.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Baby loves Sushi!



Just a quick note, Aidan seems to love sushi. I guess it is because of the "My first book of Sushi" board book we read when he was small. I thought it was the cutest little book. Aidan has had some vegetarian sushi before, but today for lunch he had 3 pieces of Kappa Maki (cucumber roll) and 1 piece of Avacado Roll.

I opened the package and Aidan cried when he didn't get the cucumber roll right away. I cut the pieces up into smaller pieces and he gobbled it down. In a few months I think I will try him on some fish sushi, maybe a BC or California Roll.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aidan is becoming a real westcoaster. I guess he needs more trips east. Glad to see that he likes a wide variety of foods.

5:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home