Left Coast Floyds

Updates for the grandparents, family, and friends. Or, an attempt to make 6000 km seem like only 500 km.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sand Castles and Muddy Moats















"See Mom, I can dig the water too!"















"Sand or water, I just don't know what I like better."

















"Oh, Mommy has the camera. Mommy take my picture please, my public wants to know."
















"Look Mommy, lots of sand in the boat makes it sink!" Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aidan certainly seems to enjoy the water and sand. We love to see pictures like that. I tried comparing him to when we were out there but I couldn't tell how much he has grown. Keep up the good pictures Mom.

Love to all

4:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home