Left Coast Floyds

Updates for the grandparents, family, and friends. Or, an attempt to make 6000 km seem like only 500 km.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Broken Stroller, Boo Hoo :(

Last night as I was taking the stroller out of the trunk and I unfolded it I noticed that something was wrong. The stroller just didn't seem right and it was very wobbly from side to side. I looked at the wheels and that is when I noticed what had happened. The stabilizer bar at the back of the stroller had sheared off and was now only attached to one side of the stroller. Needless to say I was very dissappointed. That stroller is a lifeline, how can you live with a kid and no stroller?

So we are now in the process of looking for a new stroller. I am borrowing one from a friend while we look. It is is now making the decision, do we want to get another city stroller or do we get a modified jogger? How much do we spend? Do we get a modofied jogger that can be converted to a two child stroller just in case? Oh well, such is life I guess. Wish us luck in the ever seductive world of stroller buying.


Pictures of the broken Stabilizer bar.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gwen you have been talking about a new stroller since we were out there, I guess you REALLY do NEED a new one. Good luck.

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger Gwen said...

Kathy, you are always asking what Aidan needs, hmmm what could I say now?

5:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home