Left Coast Floyds

Updates for the grandparents, family, and friends. Or, an attempt to make 6000 km seem like only 500 km.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hey, that's not potatoes!

(A true-life Calvin & Hobbes moment...)

Hey, what's that sound in the kitchen? It sounds like potatoes ...























Mommy! Daddy! I've rescued the garbage bags!



See?!?



Daddy, what are you doing?!?



Well, OK, but I think they look better on the floor! That does it, I'm outta here!



I simply cannot be seen with you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Childproof locks aren't perfect!! Keep them hopping Aidan.

4:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah my boyo, you are so cute!! Continue to teach Mommy and Daddy how ingenious you are. It will help them grow. Love you.

5:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home