Left Coast Floyds

Updates for the grandparents, family, and friends. Or, an attempt to make 6000 km seem like only 500 km.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 10, 2006

Milk, mmm . . . Do you want some?




Aidan: "Yumm I Love Milk!"
Dianthe: "I am very uncomfortable with this situation."



Dianthe: "Well, at least he isn't moving."




Dianthe: "OK, I guess I can relax."



Aidan: "Oh, Dianthe is right beside me."




Aidan: "Do you want some milk?"



Aidan: "How about a pat?"



Aidan: "I guess not."



Aidan: "How about you Daddy?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good to share and love even if it is not reciprocated most of the time. Keep up the good work with the pics.

Lots of Love to All

4:29 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boy is changing!!! Such cute pictures, such a kind and sharing boy. Aidan is growing up before our eyes and I love to see him as often as possible. Love to you all.

6:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the boy is looking more like his mom everyday!

10:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home